The Building Costs Compass Installations is an annual publication of IGG Building Economy with a wealth of building cost information. The key figures are a tool for architects, developers, cost experts and other professionals who want to quickly determine the costs of a construction project. Due to its size, the Building Cost Compass, with more than 1,000 key figures of various types of construction, is a handy pocket book. A "must" for anyone who has to deal with construction costs.
Why the Building Cost Compass?
- For financial control during plan development;
- For feasibility calculations of design studies;
- To determine the additional costs;
- For a quick test of budgets;
- Indices for construction costs and procurement result;
- Complete and yet well-arranged;
- More than 1,000 indicators at three quality levels;
- Associated form factors and price influences.
For whom is this Construction Cost Compass?
- For developers;
- For governments;
- For appraisers;
- For architects;
- For cost experts.
30 years of construction cost experience within reach!
The Building Costs Compass Installations is a publication from the Building Costs Compass series, consisting of the editions “Housing and Utility Building”, “GWW” and “Installations”. The Construction Cost Compass appears annually at the end of January.
Publications of BouwkostenKompas Installaties
BouwkostenKompas Installaties 2012
BouwkostenKompas Installaties 2013
BouwkostenKompas Installaties 2014
BouwkostenKompas Installaties 2015
BouwkostenKompas Installaties 2016
BouwkostenKompas Installaties 2017
BouwkostenKompas Installaties 2018
BouwkostenKompas Installaties 2019
BouwkostenKompas Installaties 2020